Post 1: A country I would like to visit

 Hi friends, I going to talk about a country I would like to visit.



I would like to visit England, especially London city. It´s a has more attractions, por example a Warner Bros Studio, because I like Harry Potter´s movies, do you see a movie? Also I like see the London Eye, i´ts beautiful and considered breathtaking views.

I have always wanted to know is the Tower Bridge because it´s a amazing architecture also like the Big Ben, it´s like a giant clock and a very typical attractions in London. 

One of my favorite things in London is weather, it´s a temperate clime, obviously in some months it's cold but is not problem. In general, I like the weather cold. 

Another of the things for which I would like to go to country is how close it is to other European countries, for example Italy, France and further Sweden. I would like go to Sweden, because my aunt lives and I could be with her

I think I dont have favorite country when we says countries for Europe.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 2: The Best Concert ever