Post 3: My dream job


 

Hi friends, I will talk about my dream job 

I would love to work in area clinical pharmacy with patients. I imagine it as a sacrificial but very satisfying job, I feel that helping people makes you a great person. 

You would need various skills, be a responsible person, educated to talk to patients, be empathic with the person you are helping to understand what is happening, have knowledge about health, drugs and diseases, but above all to have ethics, I think the most important thing is knowing how to make a decision for the benefit of the patient, for example, knowing how to say no to an intervention or treatment because it can be more harmful than beneficial or stop an investigation that is not being beneficial and that is only causing harm without having favorable results.

One of the things that is also seen is the salary of the job, in my case, the salary is good, but I would not be upset if it were not, since I would not like to work in something that I do not like and have a millionaire salary.

Currently, I am studying Chemistry and Pharmacy at the University of Chile, career which has a specialty in Clinical Pharmacy

It is the career of my dreams, although many times during the two years that I have studied I have been frustrated and cried, I know that when I finish it I will be very happy in what I can work on and I hope to contribute to the health of this country

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 2: The Best Concert ever