Post 2: The Best Concert ever

HELLO, ITS ME hahah
I will talk about the best concert ever, it was a night in September 馃専
It was Coldplay´s concert the venue was at Nacional Stadium at 10 pm
Coldplay is a pop rock and alternative rock band formed by Chris Martin, Jon Buckland, Guy Berryman and Will Champion
That day was crazy, there were many people and when I was inside the stadium more people entered. In the section where I was there was no more room and many people were waiting standing.
When the concert started it was awesome, with my friends we sang, shouted and danced (we also cried hahaha) 
I always thought my favorite song was The Scientist but being there, I knew it was Fix you. 
One of the most beautiful things were the bracelets with lights, because for example when they sang the Yellow, all the bracelets had a yellow light.
I don't have many favorite things but Coldplay I think is one of my favorite bands because I like their songs and the message they give.
another of the things that I highlight about the concert is the awareness of the environment, before the show they showed videos about it and how we could help the planet.
If you have the chance to go to a Coldplay concert, do it.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme