Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future

 Hello blog friends! 

Today I will talk to you about a topic that we always or most of the time dream about: a time travel to the future. who would not like to be able to travel in time? It sounds very entertaining but at the same time it is terrifying, if you could travel to the past you would know the history or you could repeat things that you lived and that you already know. 

On the other hand, a time travel to the future would be knowing things that haven't happened yet, seeing people you haven't met yet, seeing problems that haven't happened yet, seeing if you achieved your goals or seeing something tragic such as a death.

I would like to go, travel back in time to a time where women did not have to be afraid to walk in the street or at night, they could have the same opportunities or salary as men. Right now, in some countries it happens, but in others there is still inequality and I hope that in some future, hopefully soon this will change. 

I don't think I would have a definite time at which I would like to go, but I would like to spend a full day in the future, but to stay forever there, I don't know. I feel that in my time or era where I am at this moment, I am fine and I want to continue like this. 

Would you like to travel to the future or to the past?



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 2: The Best Concert ever